Ouscule since the start of a Grand Prix de France passed previously with Honda restive, Marc Marquez recalled that it was not yet ready to be buried. He moves very well and still as stuck half a second to his nearest rival in the hunt for pole position. However, Jorge Lorenzo has the means to avenge Andrea Dovizioso then has not said its last word.
1’32.246, that is the invoice submitted by the double world champion who Honda also recalled that he had been victorious on the same Bugatti plot last year.
On a track on which one could still detect traces of moisture left by the rain of the early afternoon, the official HRC has found the best settings, the right tire choice and left spoke his big heart . From the beautiful book while the pilot Ducai Dovi could totally enjoy an extra-soft compound rear bad temperature. Jorge Lorenzo, meanwhile, notes with his Yamaha and makes an appointment for the race, for which he has worked diligently since Friday.
Aleix Espargaro for Big Start
The second line is held by the always opinionated Cal Crutchlow, who defeated a Andrea Iannone satisfied in view of his health. His sore shoulder did not stop to rescue the essential while Bradley Smith confirmed the abilities interviews since the start of the meeting.
The situation is not easy for Valentino Rossi seventh ahead of Dani Pedrosa, who gets a taste for competition. Rest of the top 10 is closed by Danilo Petrucci and Aleix Espargaro, survivors of the repechage. The last city is downright the improbable survivor of an accident at high speeds experienced in the last morning gallop trial. Mike Di Meglio is the seventeenth and twenty-second Loris Baz.
MotoGP 2015 Le Mans qualifications Timetable
- Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 32.246s [T 8/9] 313km/h
- Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 1m 32.749s +0.503s [8/8] 313km/h
- Jorge Lorenzo ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 32.846s +0.600s [8/8] 310km/h
- Cal Crutchlow GBR CWM LCR Honda (RC213V) 1m 32.897s +0.651s [9/9] 310km/h
- Andrea Iannone ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 1m 33.001s +0.755s [7/9] 316km/h
- Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 33.299s +1.053s [8/9] 309km/h
- Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 33.352s +1.106s [8/9] 307km/h
- Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 33.419s +1.173s [4/9] 313km/h
- Danilo Petrucci ITA Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.1) 1m 33.556s +1.310s [7/9] 310km/h
- Aleix Espargaro ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 33.665s +1.419s [4/6] 299km/h
- Yonny Hernandez COL Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.2) 1m 33.714s +1.468s [9/9] 308km/h
- 12. Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 33.724s +1.478s [8/8] 310km/h
- Maverick Viñales ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)* 1m 34.245s 300km/h
- Nicky Hayden USA Aspar MotoGP Team (RC213V-RS) 1m 34.267s 298km/h
- Scott Redding GBR Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 1m 34.551s 304km/h
- 16. Stefan Bradl GER Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 1m 34.575s 307km/h
- Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 1m 34.833s 311km/h
- Jack Miller AUS CWM LCR Honda (RC213V-RS)* 1m 34.858s 304km/h
- Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 1m 34.870s 310km/h
- Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (RC213V-RS) 1m 34.940s 302km/h
- Eugene Laverty IRL Aspar MotoGP Team (RC213V-RS)* 1m 34.947s 302km/h
- Loris Baz FRA Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha)* 1m 35.456s 298km/h
- 23. Alvaro Bautista ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 35.458s 298km/h
- Alex De Angelis RSM Octo IodaRacing (ART) 1m 35.680s 292km/h
- Marco Melandri ITA Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 37.522s 298km/h