Dragster Reparto Corse versions are still widespread in the MV Agusta 2017. After the MV Agusta F3 675 and 800 RC is now the turn of the RC drag racing MV Agusta 800, replication of the competition which is based on this high rendering naked. It will be presented to the 2016 EICMA 8-13 November and its price is quite prohibitive to be a nude, 19,490 euros. Only 350 units will be manufactured in limited edition.
It will be available before the end of the year, because it is not compatible with Euro 4. Reparto Corse is the decoration in red, white and green vinyl present in World Superbike and Supersport that characterizes this version. Special touches include fenders, side panels carbon fiber parts, heaters for the tires, fences specific wheels of 17 inch red or corresponding cover is also included.
The base of the bike is the same, with the following characteristics:
- 798 cc engine four-cylinder, 140 horses at 13,100 rpm and 86 Nm at 10,100 towers.
- MV quick change EAS 2.0 for and downshift.
- Forks Marzocchi 43 mm.
- Single shock rear Sachs.
- Brakes front disc 320 mm double and 220 mm at the rear with Brembo.
- Bosch ABS with RLM 9 MORE anti-stoppie braking systems.
- Four cards of power,
- 8 modes of traction control.
- 200 mm rear tire Pirelli Diablo Rosso II.
“37” numbers reference the number of world titles won by MV Agusta, MV Agusta race while the bike is delivered with a certificate of authenticity in this limited edition.
It feels good these colors, very patriotic.