Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP 2017
It has long been asked Honda CBR1000RR renew its purpose and we have the result of a development that has been closely followed. SP Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 2017 is more powerful and lighter that its predecessor, more catch up on e. It comes 25 years after the first Fireblade CBR900RR Honda 1992. Its price is 25,000 euros, 5.500 euros more than the standard Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 2017:
More compact and aggressive than its predecessor (24 mm narrower fairing). the new Fireblade SP team a line of cylinders (V4 not so 999 cc stretching up to 191 HP at 13 000 revolutions per minute) and 116 Nm of torque at 11,000 rounds. This increase in power (the compression rate goes from 12.3: 1 to 13: 1) is combined with a reduction in weight of 15 kilos on his predecessor, now 195 pounds in working order.
The bike introduced of new caps magnesium, a 16 litre tank scoop designed by HRC, a striking escape 4-2-1 with his silent as titanium or lithium-ion titanium that show how ambitious was Honda with the model to reduce the weight. In addition, all the lights are LED, including optics double before will give personality to the bike. The single seat is standard.
The chassis is made up of a type exposed diamond aluminum chassis and double light beam, suspensions Öhlins NIX30 and Smart TTX36 – what, calipers brake Brembo monoblock 4 pistons at the front axle, revised cradle or a high position of the so-called tank improves the behavior of the motorcycle.
In addition to more powerful and lightweight, the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP finally leaves behind the analogy to immerse themselves in the field of electronics. He has all these sections:
- Unit of measure inertial (IMU) with 5 axes.
- Position sensor (APS) Butterfly, which improves the linearity.
- Throttle By Wire electronic throttle.
- HSTC 9 position of torque control system.
- customizable engine brake.
- Quick change from high to low gears with 3 levels of setting.
- Selection of the mode of conduct (RMSS) with 5 levels of adjustment.
- Certainly, he has what it takes to compete with the rest Superbike, but perhaps expected to something closer to the
- Honda RC213V MotoGP sight-S.
- Yes design, impeccable.